Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Grand Opening

Yesterday, I finally opened my Etsy shop: CricketInTheEar! Take a look and let me know what you think. As I am new to this online selling thing, I am very open to any suggestions anyone might have.

Right now, I have very few products listed. Although, I have about a million ideas and I'm currently working on new products to list. In fact, my Dad had a brilliant suggestion to list made-to-order cup cozies with ham radio call signs on them. I haven't decided yet if I should paint the lettering, or spend a little extra time and do appliqué. I do not have the equipment to do embroidery currently, unless I do it by hand. So many possibilities!

So far, in the 24 hours the shop has been open, everyone's favorite item seems to be the Mario World cup cozy.


Thanks to my wonderful husband for that idea! He actually had a lot of input on the design and color scheme.

Next big project: Dr. Who Quiet Book! So many people I know are so excited about the new season, I figure they'll at least get a kick out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment